Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Regan!!!

A great big welcome to my friends' (Pete and Jenni) beautiful baby girl, Regan Kail. Born last night at 6:26 PM weighing in at only 5 lbs 13 oz. She's a tiny little bundle! I sure hope the hat I made for her doesn't cover her entire face :-)




Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!

(Pics sent to me courtesy of her proud Grandma S. but I think her Aunt Erica must have taken them. Thanks for sharing!)

Does this make me wish my baby would come soon? OK, I admit, a little bit. That sweet little face looking up at her mommy just melts your heart, doesn't it? But mostly I hope he stays put for at least another month, so that I can get all my fall work done first. Then I can settle in with my baby and not have to fret about what needs done outside. Oh, and I really need to finish that sweater and hat! So hang in there baby. Just another month. And then it will be our turn.

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I'm so happy for them. Won't be long there, Momma... and then I'll get feedback from you on whether we should go for three or stop at two. Ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you one thing Lani, after babysitting my 2 nephews full time this fall, I wonder how our parents ever managed with 4!! I guess my family was spread out enough in age that it wasn't so crazy. But when you have ages 5, 3, 2, 9 months, and one due in a month, you get NOTHING else done!

    ReplyDelete